Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nigeria Turning into Killing Field of Dead Christians


And so I ask my local NL Muslim neighbours “Why are your people killing my people?

I fear they will have no answer really, other than perhaps to deny they had anything to do with such violence and then to accuse me of Islamophobia.

So what accountability is there, what recourse to justice is there, in Islam, the wonderful “religion of peace” for those who are clearly the victims of that ideology, or for those loved ones left behind?


The attack yesterday saw two suicide bombers ram their car into the bus station in Kano, Nigeria’s second largest city, setting off a huge explosion that hit five buses, police spokesman Magaji Majia told AFP.

A rescue official said late today that the attack left 41 people dead, while Majia said 65 were injured.

More reports out of Nigeria:



No comments: