Thursday, January 30, 2014

Archdiocese Of St. John’s NL To Host Speaker With Message On Fracking On NL's West Coast

I venture to say that if I asked the Pastoral Centre for permission to deliver a message on the Magisterial Teaching on the Intrinsic Evil of Contraception, eyes would roll and I would be turned down. (If I’m wrong I’d like to book the space as soon as possible and please get the event advertised online in the News section of the Archdiocesan website.)

But for some reason the Archdiocese considers it appropriate to host a speaker delivering a politically related message on fracking.

Priorities.

20. MEETING ON FRACKING Come and meet with Raymond Cusson, St. Lawrence Coalition, Bonne Bay, Newfoundland and learn what is happening with fracking on the West Coast and on the Northern Peninsula of the island of Newfoundland.  Place: Archdiocesan Library, Pastoral Centre on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:00 pm.


No comments: