From: Austin Ruse
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:41 AM
Subject: Friday Fax needs your help; Obama Unleashes Abortion Attack at UN
BARACK OBAMA IS THE MOST PRO-ABORTION PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY…
…ALREADY HE IS HAVING A MAJOR IMPACT AT THE UN…
…PLEASE HELP THE FRIDAY FAX TO FIGHT BACK…
April 14, 2009
Dear Friday Fax Reader:
Barack Hussein Obama is the most pro-abortion president in US history. In only a few months he has:
- Restored US funding for the UN Population Fund, the UN’s population control agency that helped set up and run the Chinese forced abortion program.
- Overturned the US ban on funding International Planned Parenthood Federation and the Center for Reproductive Rights, aggressive pro-abortion and anti-family groups that are deeply involved in forcing abortion on unwilling people all over the world, especially in Latin America.
- Obama’s negotiators at the UN have already made aggressive pro-abortion and anti-family statements at the UN including signing a French declaration that seeks to make homosexuals a specially protected class at the expense of religious freedom.
Obama’s administration is gearing up to make a frightening new global attack on the unborn child.
The Friday Fax staff was there just two weeks ago when the Obama administration made its UN debut by supporting language that has been used by UN agencies, UN committees, radical lawyer and judges to impose abortion on reluctant countries.
Friday Fax staff watched in horror as the previous pro-life positions of the US were overturned in an instant by radical feminists representing the new Obama administration.
The US will now join the UN bureaucracy, Canada and the European Union as the most aggressive promoters of abortion all over the world.
This new pro-abortion coalition will actively seek to impose abortion on all the countries of Latin America, Africa, the Far East and even on the few remaining pro-life countries in Europe.
What stands in their way?
A tiny few countries willing to risk everything to defend the unborn child.
Along with them stands a handful of groups and individuals from around the world who go to huge expense to attend UN meetings.
STANDING AT THE CENTER OF PRO-LIFE RESISTANCE AT THE UN IS THE FRIDAY FAX AND C-FAM!
The Friday Fax is the only weekly source of pro-life and pro-family news coming out of UN headquarters in New York City.
The Friday Fax now has a global subscriber list of 200,000 and a global readership of half a million.
The Friday Fax has created a global village of pro-life and pro-family activists who can be called upon at any time to put pressure on the UN or on governments who want to impose abortion on unwilling people.
FRIDAY FAX SUCCESSES
- Just last fall, the Friday Fax gathered the names of 500,000 individuals from around the world to endorse our UN Petition for the Unborn Child and the Family. These 500,000 names were presented to select governments and to a UN press conference that was broadcast all over the UN building.
- When the Holy See was under attack by radical pro-abortion groups the Friday Fax gather the endorsement of more than 4,000 groups from all over the world who were willing to stand with the Holy See. These included the largest Protestant and Muslim groups in the world.
- The Friday Fax regularly breaks news stories at the UN and our work is picked up by friendly and even unfriendly media from all over the world.
I could go on and on and in the coming weeks of this fundraising campaign I will tell you stories about our readers:
…about the UN staff member in Afghanistan who reads the Friday Fax in his hut and sends us donations…
…about the UN staff member who reaches out to us because she feels under attack in the building for her beliefs…
…about the fact that the Friday Fax is read all over the UN system by our enemies who want to know what we are saying…
In the mean time I need your help. The Friday Fax is not free! Sure, you get it for free but it is very expensive to produce, especially now that we have gone to two stories per week.
The Friday Fax now costs $177,000 per year to produce. This includes salaries, rent, expenses, printing of the hardcopy edition, and exploding email expenses.
I need to raise $70,000 over the next six weeks to help partially defray some of these expenses.
Can you help? Can you help us fight back against UN radicals and their efforts to impose abortion on unwilling peoples all over the world?
I know these are tough economic times but it is precisely in times like these that our enemies make the most progress. While most folks are focusing on the economy, they use our inattention to advance abortion.
More than anything I seek your prayers. This is a battle of powers and principalities. But I also need your financial support.
Can you afford to make a sacrificial gift of $1000 to help the Friday Fax? How about $500? I understand these are big numbers so perhaps you can help out with $100 or even $50!
There are many ways to give to the Friday Fax. You can mail us check, donate by credit card using our totally secure server connected right to a bank or by wire transfer.
YOU MAY GIVE FROM ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!
Click HERE to donate or to get instructions on how to donate!
Do not hesitate. The enemy grows stronger every day. They are not waiting. They intend to do everything they can to impose abortion on the world and with Barack Obama in the White House, they have a very powerful new ally.
Please act now. Click HERE and give as much as you can.
PSS Please help us fight back. Go HERE and give as much as you can.
PS In next week’s appeal I will tell you how the UN Population Fund intends to block pro-lifers from attending an important and dangerous new UN conference.